Passengers with special needs
- Infant Travel
- Unaccompanied Minor (UM)
- Visually-impaired passengers
- Passengers in need of a wheelchair
- Traveling with pets
- Pregnant Passengers
For a safer and more pleasant traveling experience, an Air Seoul crew member will assist visually impaired passengers through check-in and immigration procedures at the airport.
Guide dogs accompanying visually impaired passengers may travel on board for free of charge.
Information on guide dogs traveling on board
- Carry certificate (ID) issued by an authorized institution
- Secure dog using a harness
- Meet all quarantine control standards as set forth by the country of transfer/arrival
- In the case of long-distance flights, food may be provided at the airport of transfer; food is prepared at the passenger's own expense
- Dogs must remain at the passenger's feet during the flight.
Air Seoul Reservation Center 1800-8100