Passengers with special needs
- Infant Travel
- Unaccompanied Minor (UM)
- Visually-impaired passengers
- Passengers in need of a wheelchair
- Traveling with pets
- Pregnant Passengers
This service is for children traveling without an accompanying adult (UM).
This service is only available for children between the ages of 5 and 12 years old.
For Additional services fees apply; please contact an Air Seoul representative before purchasing your tickets.
Service application and procedures
STEP 01. Complete the UM Application Form
Completed applications may be submitted to the Air Seoul Reservation Center up to 24 hour prior to the scheduled date of departure (Korea: 1800-8100).
In order to request and use these services, passengers must provide the detailed personal information and contact number of the guardian(s) responsible for the unaccompanied minor upon departure/arrival.
- STEP 02. The application process has been completed.
- STEP 03. Submit two copies of the application form at the airport check-in counter on the date of departure.
- STEP 04. Staff at the airport of arrival: passenger waiting area
- Children/infants must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18 for ticket purchase via the Air Seoul website or mobile page; flight tickets for unaccompanied children may only be purchased at the Air Seoul Reservation Center.
- Guardians of unaccompanied children must be present at the airport of arrival/departure.
- This service is only available for flights operated by Air Seoul; this service is unavailable for transfer flights by non-Air Seoul airlines, including codeshare flights.
Air Seoul Reservation Center 1800-8100