Purchase checked baggage in advance via Air Seoul PC/Mobile website.
- If you need additional baggage allowance, you can purchase it in advance at a discount.
- If your extra baggae exceeds the given weight or size, you have to purchase the extra baggage service at the airport.
Extra Baggage Fees by the Number of Baggages, Composed of Routes and Fees (KRW, USD) Routes Pre-paid Baggage Fees KRW USD Japan•Zhangjiajie 30,000 30 Hong Kong 40,000 40 Southeast Asia 50,000 50 America (Guam) 40,000 40
- Fees for adding one pre-paid excess baggage (15kg)
- Fees for adding one pre-paid excess baggage (23kg) in the case of U.S. routes.
- Numbers of allowed pre-paid excess baggage (23kg) for U.S. routes : 2 bags per person
How to Use
- Pre-paid baggages can be purchased while booking flight tickets via website or mobile page.
- Pre-paid excess baggage purchases are only possible after the completion of your flight ticket purchase on the Air Seoul's website or mobile page.
- Available for purchasing until 48 hours before flight departure time
- For those who have purchased flight tickets on the website and mobile, pre-paid baggage purchases can be made online 48 hours before the flight departure time.
- In the case of an itinerary change, any excess baggage purchases will be automatically cancelled, and the excess baggage fee will be refunded. Excess baggage allowances may be re-purchased through the website or mobile page after the itinerary change has been completed.
- In the case of an itinerary cancellation (refund), any excess baggage purchase will be automatically cancelled, and the excess baggage fees will be refunded.
- In the case of an itinerary change or cancellation made 48 hours or less prior to departure, excess baggage purchases will not be refunded.
- Pre-paid excess baggage allowances are not available for code-share flights operated by other airlines or flights operated by partner airlines.