Online Check-inTravelers with paid e-tickets.
Flight tickets may be issued through the Air Seoul website or mobile page after the completion of check-in.
Online Check-in Information
How to Use
- You can check in at the Seoul Air website and mobile.
- Boarding passes may be transmitted by email or SMS text or may be printed using a printer.
boarding pass printing is available only from Incheon Airport
- Domestic flights : Available 24 hours to 30 minutes prior to departure
- International flights : Available 24 hours to 1 hour 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Travelers with paid e-tickets.
- Customers using codeshare flights, passengers traveling to the Americas, passengers applying for services that require special assistance from airline staff (i.e. unaccompanied minors/UM, pet transport, wheelchair services, special assistance for pregnant women, pre-paid exit seats, etc.)
※ Flights to China / Vietnam and Departure from Overseas Airport Online boarding pass is not available. Please ask at the relevant airport counter.
How to Use
- STEP 01. Flight tickets may be issued through the Air Seoul website or mobile page after the completion of online check-in.(Download and print mobile boarding pass)
STEP 02. Airport Arrival
- Passengers with no checked baggage may proceed directly to the security checkpoint.
- If you have baggage for check-in, please drop off your luggage at the designated Air Seoul counter.
- STEP 03. Security check and Immigration
- Domestic : Please present a boarding pass and your ID (Resident registration card/Driver's licence/Passport, etc.)
- International : Please present a boarding pass and a passport
- STEP 04. Boarding
- Domestic: Boarding ends 5 minutes prior to departure
- International: Available 24 hours to 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to departure
- Mobile boarding passes must be sent to the passenger's own mobile device (no third parties; smartphones only).
- Passengers must complete all security checks at least 60 minutes prior to departure in order to use services.
- If you are unable to print out and/or receive your boarding pass by phone, please use the check-in counter at the airport.
- Please check in at Incheon Airport check-in counter, in case your boarding pass is not being sent/printed due to technical issues(printer/PC/mobile/etc), after the online/mobile boarding pass has been issued.
- Air Seoul does not take responsibility for any damage that occurs due to either loss, theft, or forgery/alteration of online/mobile boarding passes.
- Please note that your pre-selected seat and boarding gate is subject to change without prior notification, due to airport circumstances and aircraft changes.
Sample Boarding Pass
For Internet Use
For Mobile Use