From cosmetics to liquors, a variety of duty-free items can be purchased for a reasonable price at your seat.
Form of Payment
- Cash and credit card can be used to make a payment. Monthly payment (2months~12months) can be made for a product over 50,000KRW when using credit card issued in Korea.
- Please provide idnetification when using credit card or traveler's checks. (Use of credit card under other person name is not allowed)
- Up to USD800 (or Korean Won equivalent) can be purchased, and card issued in Korea can only be paid in KRW. *Please be aware that cash receipt cannot be issued. (Under the Article 79, section 2 of Corporate Tax Act)
- Cash or Traveler's Checks Korean Won (￦) / U.S. Dollar ($) / Japanese Yen (￥) / Chinese Yuan (Ұ)
- Not accepted at this time : VISA ELECTRON CARD, EASY CARD, CHK CARD, DEBIT CARD, CHK PLUS CARD, GIFT CARD
(Hybrid check card is also not accepted.)
Ordering In-Flight Duty Free Items in Advance
- You can receive your pre-ordered duty free items on your returning flight, when you fill out your in-flight duty free shop order slip and hand it in to cabin crew, upon departure.
(The returning flight must be 48 hours after your arrival time(local time) at your destination.)
- The purchasing price is based on the date of your returning flight(where you will receive your pre-ordered items), and this price is subject to change, every month.
About travelers’ duty-free allowance
Travelers’ duty-free allowance is USD 600 including the goods purchased overseas. Purchases that don’t exceed 1 bottle of alcohol (1 liter under USD 400), 200 cigarettes and 60ml of perfume are not included in the duty-free allowance of USD 600.