Flight tickets may be purchased through the Air Seoul website, mobile page, or reservation center, or at your local travel agency.
- E-tickets for flights booked through the Air Seoul website, mobile page, or reservation center will be sent via email. (Tickets purchased through the reservation center may be faxed upon request.)
- For quicker receipt of your boarding pass, please present your printed e-ticket at the check-in counter upon arrival at the airport.
- Immigration and customs regulations for foreign passengers may vary by country; please keep your e-ticket in your possession until you have reached your final destination.
Air Seoul Reservation Center
1800-8100(+82-1800-8100 calls from overseas)
09:00~18:00, Korea Standard Time
Flight tickets can be purchased through the Air Seoul website or mobile page.
Available Card Information (issued in Korea and overseas)
|Credit cards/debit cards/corporate credit cards issued in Korea||Credit cards issued outside of Korea|
Accepted cards include credit cards and debit cards issued by banks or companies in Korea
Corporate credit cards must bear the name of the ticketed passenger and are subject to the same online verification program (ISP) as personal credit cards.
Only Visas, Master Cards and , JCB with online verification may be used for credit card payment.
- Some corporate credit cards may be restricted from registration for online authentication programs. In this case, please contact your credit card company for assistance.
- For credit cards issued overseas, anonymous corporate credit cards may not be used.
Credit Card Authentication Program Information
|Merchant Plug-In(MPI)||Internet Secure Payment(ISP)|
Samsung Card, Shinhan Card, Hyundai Card, Lotte Card, Korea Exchange Bank Card, NH Card
KB Card, BC (NH, Suhyup, Woori,Jeju, KDB,Jeonbuk, Gwangju, etc)
- For payments of KRW 300,000 or more, use of an authentication certificate is mandatory.
- An authentication certificate may be required even for payments of less than KRW 300,000 as the authentication processes of the credit card authentication programs Internet Secure Payment (ISP) and Merchant Plug-In (MPI) may vary depending on your card type and the individual policies of your credit card company.
For detailed information, please contact your credit card company.
Bank Account Transfer Services
- Bank account transfer services allow the real-time transfer of funds for ticket purchases (differs from phone banking and direct payment to airline bank account)
- BankPay (provided by KFTC) must be installed on your PC to complete the payment process.
- The e-payment service app must be installed to complete the payment process.
- Itineraries booked and paid for using bank transfers cannot be changed using the website/mobile page; please request a full refund and re-purchase your ticket.
- No separate service fees.
Flight tickets may be cancelled or refunded according to fare regulations. Cancellation/refund processes may differ by place of purchase; please contact your relevant ticket office for more information.